Smartsteel ENDUROCADD® software calculations are done in accordance with a range of Austalian Standards.
- AS/NZS 4600:2005 Cold Formed Steel Structures
- AS 4055:2006 Wind Loads for Housing
- AS/ NZS 1170:2002 Structural Design Actions
- NASH Standard Residential and Low Rise Steel Framing Part 1: Design Criteria 2005
- TRUECORE® steel complies with AS 1397:2011
- ABCB Protocol for Structural Software Building Code of Australia (BCA) – 2012
All test data is based on testing at BlueScope Steel’s NATA registered materials science laboratory.
Smartsteel only use BlueScope Steel TRUECORE® that offers a warranty of up to 50 years* from the date of installation on house framing manufactured from steel. This warranty applies only to the steel roof structure and wall framing components which are enclosed within the building envelope for domestic dwellings.
Disclaimer – Warranty terms and conditions apply. Warranties are not available for all products and applications. The duration and terms and conditions of available warranties vary according to product use and application.